Sunday, February 21, 2010

Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn 1987 Part 5

SgqqZf_WiUM
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
"Oh my god, we'e in a Texas Chainsaw Massacre sequal!"
Don't you open that TRAP DOOR
you're a fool if you dare
Stay away from that TRAP DOOR
'cause there's something down ther
"Great, now I have brain damage!"
"I now realise that doing that was the most idiotic thing imaginable!"
HFV
"I guess it was because I kept forgetting to do the washing up!"
"Oh cr*p!"
"OH YEAH!!"
"THIS PLACE HAS RATS, I HATE RATS!!"
told you there was something down there
you know, when she said she'd swallow his soul I don't think this is what she had in mind
"I've been framed!"
why didn't the rest of them think of that?
"Mmmm, that's good eyeball!"
"Bad zombie, stay in the cellar!"
"And it has a camera."
"It's name is...Pooh."
"And that thing isn't either!"
'cause this is thriller
"Mmmm....hair!"
well there goes that idea
"He slimed me!"
"I was thinking about Monty Python and the Holy Grail, that really is funny."
bloody possessed clock


Capped by KKDW
YouTubeCapper.Blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment