Thursday, February 18, 2010

Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn 1987 Part 4

GdrrROefA10
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
Wait, haven't we already seen this bit?
"Heave...heave...heave"
"Who would've thought Bruce Campbell could be so heavy!"
"I shall call you Thing."
And the book undernath that one is called 100 Terrible Puns to Make Your Freinds Groan
"Well I'm stumped."
First Person Shooter: THE MOVIE
"Come on, get on with it."
"My own hand is insulting me!"
no, that was a nice wall!
Sam Raimi's The House that Bled to Death
Raimi: Sorry Bruce, left the tap running there, hope it wasn't a problem!
"This film ammuses me!"
the Pixar Lamp's evil brother
"Everything in this place laughs maniacally, I must be in Pee Wee's EVIL Playhouse!"
"BIG HUG!"
"Oh my gosh, other characters, I don't believe it!"


Capped by KKDW
YouTubeCapper.Blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment