Friday, February 26, 2010

Romeo and Juliet: Sealed With a Kiss Part 2

7x2p2UkzVHg
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
Ah, scenic Pleasantville Beach...
"Just a minute, I'm being emo..."
*sigh* "I wish the ink and paint department wasn't on strike..."
Next on Jackass....
Oooh, they could've been a feature attraction at Cypress Gardens with this...
"Okay: 'Get the fuck away from me.' How's that?"
It's not fair when the movie makes the commentary for you.
Good.
Mercutio has an infectious laugh--in that it makes me ill.
"I mean, if even us crashing into a rock and sustaining massive brain damage can't make you smile..."
Please tell me the shark is Tybalt.
"That's what bothers me."
AAAAAAAAAAAAGHKILLITWITHFIRE!!!
"You're depressed and that amuses me!"
"No, I don't want to sing 'Mister Sandman'!"
"I REGRET NOTHIIIIING..."
"Crap, I can still hear them down here."
So this is what Little Mermaid would have looked like if Ralph Bakshi had animated it.
I always said Shakespeare needed more doo-wop music.
Gaaaah! Damn you movie, you will NOT break me!
"I don't like oldies!"
Well, can't argue with you so far.
"Not just anybody."
"I need a girl who looks like Eliza Dushku."
Don Bluth's Finding Nemo
A whiny brat with a creepy stare?
"Great, I can't feel my brain. Oh well, no big loss."
"C'mon, we're hitting Colfax Street tonight!"
*Psycho violins*
He forgot the "mad."
I guess seals don't use Vagisil.
"C'moooon, I wanna get laaaaaaid!"
Does his part have notes, or anything?
"Oh, and within my own species, sorry."
Ah, the rare Evil Fish!
Oh hey, he found the melody!
Helen Keller should do, I think.
Ay-yi-yi is right.
"Yum, dinner!"
*winces*
That pun is illegal in fifteen states, isn't it?
Oh, that explains a lot.
Louis Prima: LIVE from the North Pole!
Wow, I didn't know you could rent the Black Pearl for events.
They haven't been the same since Sebastian took that gig with Disney.
"Um, are you dancing or having an epileptic fit?"
"Oh yeah, that's the spot..."
"Gee Dad, this is the best bat mitzvah ever!"
"Eh, this party's lame. Let's go see what's shaking on the Exxon Valdez..."
"Yours for only 19.95!"
"There, I've fulfilled my Fat Comic Sidekick quota for the scene."
You don't already know the answer to that?
Oh my God, I think his eyes stole a piece of my soul.
"Their cover charge is outrageous!"
No downside.
"I don't like being killed."
"What's the worst that can happen: feud-doomed romance and suicide?"
He forgot the "bater."
So, his plan is to roll in powdered sugar?
That's not sand, it's White-Out!
"Oh my God, a dramatic musical cue!"
Are elephant seals really bioluminescent?
"THIS HOT TUB IS FREEZING!"
No, don't let him near the buffet!
So, everyone in this movie is mentally damaged.
So it's the North Pole version of the Mr. Creasote sketch...
"Yum, dessert!"
Teddy Roosevelt called, he wants his mustache back.
I can only imagine the sinus problems he has.
Oh please, everyone she knows has fish breath.
"Sorry, hairball."
"Just a minute, I want to read Pearls Before Swine..."
"That is one of those fried-tortilla things, isn't it?"
"No, I said tango, not samba!"
o/...You'll find your happiness in Rio...o/
"Um, I'm five..."
So, he's basically a cross between Prince Escalus, Count Paris, and...a lump of suet, I guess.
"We could be on Antarctica's Got Talent!"
"Damn, he ate all the grilled scallops, too!"
"If I had any testosterone I'd do something about this..."
"Well actually yes, Emily Post says that's the correct protocol..."
"I don't wanna get myself killed!"
"Party pooper!"
"White seals who look NOTHING like prominent members of a rival family!"
"Geez, look at all that sand."
"I know, who the Hell do they think they're fooling, anyway?"
He's going to start telling golf jokes everyone's heard before next, isn't he?
"Why do you always embarrass me on our dates?"
Did he say that, or did I think it?
"Oooh, I hope Prince has a fox trot free on his dance card!"
"Ouch, that was my spine!"
I think Mercutio wanted to come to this party because he's already struck out with all the Montague girls.
"These fake teeth should scare him off."
o/...Fish heads, fish heads...o/
It's like the ballroom scene in Beauty and the Beast, only I want to kill myself.
"She's so cute when she's distressed."
They're seals; they'll clap and bark at anything.
"I guess being the Fat Comic Sidekick has its advantages..."
"Apollo Ohno's got nothing on me."
"Ah, back to Dave Barry."
"Neither am I, but I'd like to wait until I graduate kindergarten..."
"I shall have the lobster bisque!"
"Um, my dad's already married, and anyway I don't think you're his type..."
"Mmm, you taste like tuna."
"Whether or not Avatar lives up to the hype."
Suicide seems very reasonable at this point.
"There's no crying in Shakespeare!"
"Or in complete despair, it's hard to tell."
"Oh there he is, down the well."
.oO(Maybe I should have just told him I wasn't interested...naaaah.)
He kind of sounds like a drunken Barney.
Anime characters are looking at their eyes and going "Daaaaaaamn..."
"Sorry, my voice track skipped."
"Do Not Enter."


Capped by TheDiva
YouTubeCapper.Blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment