Saturday, February 13, 2010

Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn 1987 Part 1

FzAruDi3WuE
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
oh come on, that'll just make the kid want to watch it even more. If you want the kids to not watch it you'd better say THIS FILM IS OLD, BORING AND REALLY REALLY LONG
they decided not to use the sled for their vanity plate since they didn't want to give out spoilers
wait isn't that a copy of The Monster Book of Monsters?
OOO WAH WAH
and by "Evil worlds beyond" we mean Halloween Town
so after the last episode of Excel Saga then
because they couldn't find a pen or a pencil
some say it was sold on E-Bay
A MICHELANGELO FILM
ELECTRIC BOOGALOO
"Say, weren't there some people with us?"
"What do you mean?"
"You know, some freinds, your sister."
"Nope, no idea what you're talking about."
"It's only a model."
"Shh!"
"A magnifying glass necklace, just what I always wanted."
"Though I'd be much happier if you gave me your Pikachu!"
Raimi: "What did you say about my car?"
"No I'm not."
"Your mission, should you chose to accept it..."
meanwhile, in an Indiana Jones film...
Wait, at the start you said it was called Necronomicon Ex- Mortis
The sky will be darkened by the wings of many bats. The fallen people will invoke the name of the undead king. When the clock strikes the hour of the beast, it will reveal its true form as the beast. Angels will shoot arrows of Hope and Light at the loved ones of those they had been sent to protect. And a miracle will happen. Please always recycle.
Ugliest. Book cover. Ever.
"I'm only reciting the passages from some evil book, what's the worst that could happen?"
"HERE'S CAMERAMAN!"
"HELP, I'M BEING ATTACKED BY A CAMERAMAN!"
"Oh no, someone broke my favourite window!"
"Boo!"
If you can keep you're head while all around you are losing they's, then why not treat yourself ot one of my exceedingly good cakes!
"I'm gonna have a hard time explaning this to her parents, 'Hey Mr and Mrs Linda's Parents, sorry you're duaghter hasn't come home, she got possessed by an evil book so I had to decapitate her and bury her in the woods!"
"Take that ground!"
the cameraman seems to have gotten lost
"I hated that door anyway!"
"HELP, THIS CAMERAMAN IS DOING STRANGE THINGS TO ME!"
"Ow my tree!"
"Ow my puddle!"
Wow, that must be one really polluted puddle!
The fog is called home by its parents
"KAHN!"
"AHHH, I just dreamt I was in Kansas!"
you know what, these wood are quite pretty in daylight
wow what a big sun!


Capped by KKDW
YouTubeCapper.Blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment