Friday, December 18, 2009

Dougal and the Blue Cat - Part 6

tH4HvPfeJBY
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
The Blue soldiers also double as wrapping paper
"Um...I'm not holding onto you."
Erm...what?
"Wow, that guy must have the srongest hair in the world!"
"Oh shut up."
"He's in his dressing room."
"Well I would if they had guts, I mean why would a load of toilet roll men have guts?"
"By the way, do you by any chance have a spare brain I could borrow?"
Captured: verb (used with object)
to take by force or stratagem; take prisoner; seize: "The police captured the burglar."
"Which isn't surprising considering this thing was originally made by the French."
"I knew I shouldn't have purchased those GM Crops."
Fortunately I don't eat salad so I'll be fine.
"That and I don't want to get sued if you end up with food poisoning."
Well at least he didn't say, "Today the garden, tomorrow the world."
I question the chaining up of Zebedee, I don't think that'll hold him for very long
"You see, as a villain I need a moustache, otherwise I've nothing to twirl. I could use my whiskers of course but it doesn't have quite the same effect."
"And no I don't know which is which so don't bother asking."
King Buxton's reign would last until his defeat in the battle against Roadblock
"I heard that Buxton."
.oO Now, how do I get rid of a disembodied voice anyway?
"ACK I swollowed some of it!"
"HAIL ILPALAZZO!!"
well at least he didn't have to go through the room with all the masks
Dougal's other potential aliases included Lord Tiwas, The Grand Duke Swap Shop or The Minister of Mayhem
"Well really it's because some moron left a great big trap door in my path!"
"Despite the fact that I've been king for barely two hours."
"And replace that red curtain with a blue one while you're at it."
.oO Who am I talking too?
"He also started to wonder, where exactly did Buxton find the time to collect all this sugar, did he really collect it just on the off chance that Dougal would sneak in disguise and needed a way of finding him out, and when did he learn of Dougal's sugar fixation anyway...it certainly hasn't been brought up in the film so far..."
Rather than Blue Peter the 50 year old kids show
"I should've done the sensible thing and got myself hooked on cocain instead!"
"You're never going to get the part of Hamlet, ever!"
.oO When did I weigh all of this?
What, all of it?
"He doesn't like being stood on."

No comments:

Post a Comment