Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dougal and the Blue Cat - Part 5

eyc7gFAkiig
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
"An explosion in a blue paint factory."
"That's because I can't!"
"I hope you don't mind me leaving a slime trail on your canvas."
"I need to make smarter freinds."
Since when do snails have teeth?
You're an idiot
.oO Oh I should do Shakespeare one day
"But unfortunately I lost my copy of the script!"
"and Brian."
"He's probably going to tear it up to lay down a patio!"
"Trouble is, I don't have any hands so one of you will have to do it for me while I dictate."
"Someone has to be dotty in this place."
"Didn't I ever tell you about my secret stash of W.M.Ds?"
and because he's a cat, he can't get down!
"Oh wait, I said that bit already!"
Buxton's colour also caused him to be rejected from RADA
"Here I match some of the scenery."
"You damn racist!"
"Hello, remember us?"
"I'm being chased by weird boingy noises!"
"I can't find it now, I'm too busy taking a wizz behind this tree!"
"What did you say Buxton?"
"Oh er..nothing."
Oh god not this bit again!
"You are all tone death."
An entire army of siamese triplets
.oO Maybe I should recruit some Blue Meanies into my army instead of those weird toilet roll things
He's the leader because there's only one of him
"AAAAHHH TENTACLE RAPE!!"
"Ha, we get the easy one!"

No comments:

Post a Comment