Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Morning Musume - Onna ni Sachi Are

bQfXefRVjGQ
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
Average Ages
Morning Musume: 20
Tanpopo: 17
Berryz Kobo: 16
°C-ute: 15

(You're welcome.)
Oh god, this is one of those sh*tty uploads where the sound is out of sync, isn't it?
The director's concept this time: "King Kong before the monkey shows up."
Hugh wooed Heaney
That's all garlic?
Condone cool weed. Neat, a wigwam
Elephant, no, Coochie Goosy
"Mother may we," we know the rules
Let me tell her, Miss Asinine
God an emo, meet sinners armed
Sure you can't debug Camino, why could she?
Gnu, gnu, sheep, pig
Ya, I know 9-pin
BACKHAND ME!
BACKHAND ME!
BACKHAND ME!
Double sheeting
I know Tony
Don't let it travel on the back of me!
Yoghurt is yummy today!
I want him to cower
Sh*t I was saying you could do well
Day old Dominos
In Jew movie saloons
The cartoons
I'd like to go today
My outfit tangled a sardine
Oh, and I need some cheap art, eh?
I sat here, you know buddy
First bridge, and I'm still not sure about the sound sync.
I suppose if straight men costumed them they wouldn't be wearing anything...
Took her eating
A coke girly
Jenny mooned you? Dude, that's your car
With those sheep they "knew" Killarney
I let them in, he says she said
I'm damn near shaking
Murdered Nietzsche
Took her emo nail like a shiv
She's out busted -- Eee! -- to tomb I laid the cow
Aladdin, Nemo -- get your cousins
BACKHAND ME!
BACKHAND ME!
BACKHAND ME!
I'm no condom
Eat your curry
Now can you see I'm no amateur?
Your eyes allow me to neck
A-A-e-choo! Cool wad
Sh*t, I was saying you could do well
Someone should docket her
Cool comb-over, Harry
So can you
Our life's so cold today
Why does she care you cooked her lab?
Oh -- mmm -- I need some cheap art, eh
I sang here. You're normal, eh?
What does a boa do exactly?
This is a weird version of Chicken Little.
I can't tell what's bad choreography, what's bad costuming, and what's bad lighting.
Allow me to cavort
She-Owl was sent to cool the world
Deal out those dominos
And to your own bitch, salut
Chicken, mmm!
I'll have some coke-odin
Mad Hatter thinks of us as Eve
Odin, I need the chief RA
Outside here you're normal, eh?
I'm ready to go'way
Sh*t, hours singing your cool new wail
So won't you die, killer?
A true cover headache
Suck it, do
A lesser coma day
Why don't you care, you crooked liar?
Oh what a nasal, cheap "artist"
Outside here you're nobody
"A monkey?"
"MY monkey!"
"Her monkey?"
"Which monkey?"
"That monkey."
"Monkey."
"Monkey."
"MONKEY!"
Incoming 747!





Capped by Space Toast
YouTubeCapper.Blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment