Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dougal and the Blue Cat - Final Part

5eWRgbLs6LU
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
"You'll 'ave 'ad your tea."
Yes folks, something you thought you'd never see...a fight scene in the Magic Roundabout!
My moneys on the cat
So a fight somehow manages to knock the spaceship out of the Moon's gravity, yeah that makes sense!
Wait...that's not Earth
Yeah, a parachute in open space that'll work
Wait, how'd the rocket get back her so quickly?
"I must have swine flu!"
Well no not really
"Look all I did was get distracted from painting the moon because I suddenly got into a fight!"
THE BLUE VOICE IS P*SSED
"We're over here we you left us!"
.oO Good grief this rabbit is heavy!
"My trading card collection!"
"Hmm...maybe getting a cat to do my dirty work wasn't such as good idea, maybe next time I'll make a member of the Blue Man Group king, or maybe a Smurt...or how about one of the Na'vi."
"Ow and now a building's fallen on my, this just keeps getting better and better!"
And since there was no sign of a night we can only assume that all that happened within a single day.
"Oh we nailed him to a cross next to Eric Idle."
"I didn't know Brian was suicidal!"
"No, wait, that wasn't help at all, he just ate everything!"
"I even had a song about how evil I am."
Now how the hell did that happen?
Yeah, because they're really going to kill someone in the Magic Roundabout!
Show off
"And don't ask me how I did that because I have absolutely no idea."
And thus round 2 begins.
Which has not in any way demonstrated any magic at all....ever.
And the roundabout suddenly becomes a Batman villain.

No comments:

Post a Comment