Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kidd Video--The Dream Machine (1 of 3)

9v4_EazSgKE
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
"Crap, I'm late! Good thing I did my hair and makeup in my sleep!"
"Mmm, I had an amazing time last night, circuit board. Call me?"
"Gotta hurry, I'm late for Steve Gutenberg practice!"
"Buckle u--oh, that's right. Well, just pray we don't hit a fast turn, then."
"Um, where's your other hand?"
"I hope the eighties NEVER end!"
"If we practice hard enough, we can land that gig at the U-Stor-It downtown..."
Still, it's a better theme song than "Hammerman"...
They make the Pat Boone look like James Brown...
"Damn, I'm hot!"
"We suck!"
o/...I am your Angel of Music...o/
Rush Limbaugh?
Whoops, that was the button for the Phantom Zone; lemme try again...
"Really bad ones, in fact."
It Came From Planet Wurlitzer
"But first, let's get physical!"
And they fell to their deaths, the end.
"And what's with the Jazzercize fairy?"
*whistle* Illegal formation, extra consonant on the field, five yard penalty, repeat first down.
What are the OSHA regulations on dancing houses, anyway?
It's Amishpalooza!
Lewis Carroll's Oklahoma!
*shudder* I'm scared...
Their tops are made out of horrific Mardis Gras heads, their bottoms are made out of springs!
Even the little abominations are getting in on the fun!
"Okay Jerry, on three we gore him!"
And here comes the what the fuckery, right on schedule!
Fortunately, Brian Setzer quickly abandoned "Stray Bull Strut" and moved on to better things.
Don't worry, I have no doubt this will be absolutely essential to the plot later on!
This was pretty daring back in the day...not a lot of 80's cartoons were willing to tackle bovine homosexuality.
Bull the Floor
EXTREE! EXTREE! SATURDAY MORNING CARTOON CONFUSES THE HELL OUT OF VIEWERS!
O is for OH SHUT IT, ALREADY!
Just because they're going to the slaughterhouse, doesn't mean they can't have one last party!
Pamplona's annual Conga-Line of the Bulls
So, the eighties gave us this and Rubik the Amazing Cube. Any more doubts that there was a TON of cocaine floating around at the time?
THANK GOD!!!
"The name's John Wayne Tenniel."
"And outlets for the animators' furry kink."
"Let's see what the tickertape from Hell says..."
Please, stop! You're hurting me!
I'll talk, I'll talk! Just don't hurt my wife and little abacuses!
"We don't like anthropomorphic housepets in these here parts."
"And Billy Bob's bringing the spanking paddle!"
Wow, I don't envy the person who has to give them a bath now.
He's foreshortening the HELL out of this scene!
"Um, we heard, we're kind of standing right next to you..."
"And Circle in the Square, tell me what you have lined up for next season's repertoire!"
So, is the Crystal Square the television, or the box encasing the television?
Do the Beatles know Kidd Video stole their ride?
"Whiz" doesn't refer to his IQ, but an unfortunate incident in the third grade.
Eighties cartoons were required by law to have at least one geeky guy in glasses.
Oh, he's a Teamster.
Does everybody in this universe have a horrifying robot companion?
"Say, are you familiar with The Legend of Neil...?"
"Whatever, Dumbass."
Glitter narrowly avoided being named "Crossroads."
"Let's see...o-one...uh...what comes after one?"
"Look, we were brought here by a fat guy in a flying jukebox, we live in a Yellow Submarine knock-off, and you're a fairy in legwarmers. We're as confused by this as you are."
Oh I see--it's an ajna gun!
Yeah, you're a real porker.
"Ha-ha, very funny. Guess who's not getting laid tonight."
He chews like a rabbit!
They're lucky Whiz had the food dream, and not the one with the twin lesbian mud wrestlers and the gorilla in a tutu...
"Well, I'm back from the RenFaire, anybody want leftover turkey leg?"
"Now, Crystal Square, tell me the score of the Saints-Cowboys game!"
"I've got it! I'll make them go to school in their underwear until they submit!"
West End? Since when was the London theater district inhabited by bizarre gnomes with swelled heads?
...Besides Andrew Lloyd Webber, I mean.
And the Cheshire Cat sues for copyright infringement.
Looks like a souped-up Thundercats car...
Um...who's driving?
"Heh-heh, now to walk on their countertops and leave dead mice on their beds!"
Good thing Whiz's dream food was heavily laced with NyQuil.
If Fran Drescher was a furry.
But first, a Pointless Eighties Musical Interlude!
Is that what you told your daughter?
Nauseating Eighties Fashions: The Video
"Come on, defy gravity with us! It's fun!"
"The ghosts are moving the table again. I'm going to complain to the manager."
"Hey, you can't shoot a music video in here! I'm telling the super!"
Hey buddy, the Rocky Horror Picture Show screening is two doors down!
"Mmm, blood of the damned!"
"I'm just going to hide in my apartment until the grunge era."
Um, okay...what.
Sure you can! No need to continue on my account, really...
Really? Crap.
This is one weird revival meeting!
"What the HELL did I just see?"
And just in time for the first commercial break, the plot actually starts going somewhere. Sort of.
Plumbercopter AWAY!!




Capped by TheDiva
YouTubeCapper.Blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment