Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dougal and the Blue Cat - Part 1

c00NICuf1uk
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
From previous experience I wouldn't exactly call this movie a good time...
AS SHERLOCK HOLMES AND WATSON
First Name: The
Surname: Train
Occupation: Steam powered public transport that runs on metal rails that is known for occasionally being late
This is bascially the British equivalent of Samurai Pizza Cats
Scenery by Stephanie form Lazy Town
"And my spit is acidic so you'd better watch out!"
Dougal starts channeling the end of a season of Doctor Who
YOU'RE NOT WEARING A NIGHTIE!
"There is no grass to keep off and the election isn't for another week."
"But first I'll need to grow a pair of hands."
If you don't like it why the hell did you buy a talking Cuckoo Clock in the first place?
"She's human and you're a dog, it'll never work."
You know I get the feeling something happened last night
SPECIAL GUEST APPEARENCE BY THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE
Wow, I didn't know Virgin trains were that bad!
Dougal has a hat for every nation
You're not even on any rails, you could just swerve round it!
Don't worry Train, I know what it's like to have your path obstructed by a cow!
"GLORIOUS CHAOS!!"
"Alright then, Chaos."
Worst. Train. Ever
"Alright I admit it, I'm gay."
"On drugs as usual I presume?"
"Oh no, we're being attacked by an orchestra!"
"Middlesborough, how exiting!"
"And it you find the idea of a magic magic moustache hard to believe, please note that I am a man on a spring!"
"I have an ego you see."

No comments:

Post a Comment