Monday, November 23, 2009

Dougal and the Blue Cat - Part 2

pKpcarC-VRo
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
I mean they were all just standing on a big blue sphere congruatulating the emo kid for something!
So there are much stranger things then men on springs in this world then
Says the talking dog who is currently relaying this information to a man on a SPRING!!!
"Yes despite the fact that I am a disembodied voice I somehow have a colour!"
"How that would make them think that though I have no idea!"
something tells me there's going to be a lot of blue in this film
"I'm more of a green person."
"There are no psychiatrists in this world, the whole place just drives them mad!"
"Well...she's human at least."
Wait...wait...wait, houses? SINCE WHEN HAVE THERE BEEN HOUSES IN THE MAGIC ROUNDABOUT!!!!
Wait a minute, Florence isn't singing at all, it's the narrator!
WE APPOLOGISE FOR THE THE LACK OF A BREIF FEW SECONDS OF THE FILM, THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE WILL BE FOUND AND SHOT ON SIGHT
(crack, crack, crack, shatter)
Now it's plainly obvious that she's not singing, who in their right mind would demand to themselves that they don't do something...in song?
Wait, I've got it...it was the flowers singing the whole time!!!
The Others? Are we watching lost all of a sudden?
Which for some reason was now in the middle of a town even though it never had been before.
Yes, we played some dramatic music just for a cat
Yeah, but in animal colouring 'blue' is a kind of grey.
Why are you doing that?
Well at least he's not rapping.
"What ever that was was very good indeed."
"Excuse me for a second, my moustache is having a seizure!"
You know I've just thought of something, has this roundabout ever demonstrated any kind of magical abilities in either this film or the TV series.

And no having an evil villain with the voice of Tom Baker sealed within in doesn't count.
"Watch, (shoves Florence who falls down), see I push them and they fall over!"
.oOHow am I managing to sing like this with a load of flowers in my mouth?
"Been demanding things of yourself in song?"
"DRAMATIC MUSIC, RUN!!!"
"I went there for a weekend once, it was really dull."

No comments:

Post a Comment