Saturday, April 23, 2011

The BFG (5/10)

M_S_EGjyw4E
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
And suddenly they're both burnt to death
"That tinkling sound means that this dream is about going to the toilet."
"You don't even understand endings, though that would explain Evangelion and the Prisoner."
Good thing the kid left his wondow open
"Woops, accidentaly blew in the 'Go to school naked' dream."
"Oh great, now I'm dead."
How are they able to see this kid's dream?
I think the kid just bonked his head and the circle of birds wasn't available
"Oh no, I's is terrified of clowns."
Giant Kilroy was 'ere
"Wanna watch another child die Sophie?"
Of course we were clearly in England just now as well
"Because if you do she'll have you executed."
"Can I call her a b*tch?"
Well I think introducing her to the BFG would convince her.
The BFG: mad scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment