Thursday, October 20, 2011

Start & End Of The Greatest BBC Children's Video Ever! VHS

n-0IFKU2emY
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
That is until we release the NEXT greatest children's video ever.
Ah, VHS, how I have missed thee.
Hello. Anyone home?
And several YouTube users wonder what 'Video Recorder's Tracking control' means.
But since this is on YouTube, you've clearly ignored this.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
.oO I really should stop doing this, it's not good for my groin.
His house used to belong to Wallace and Grommit.
"I meant to do that."
"Here's your daily cocaine supply Fireman Sam."
Man that title screen is tacky!
Sorry folks, you'll have to buy the video if you want tos see the whole episode.
This music is actually being sung in Pingu's native language.
How many of these 5 minute episode stop motion TV shows where there back then?
"You talk funny."
Hello again old friend.
"Somehow I survived that."
Impressive, but how does he get out again?
Remember this epiosde folks? It was on YouTube but not anymore.
Wait...that wasn't the song for this episode.
A title that's almost has hard to make a theme song around as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
So, is this the whole title sequence? Just kid wandering around and pointing out his wellies?
"I wish for some backgrounds for this title sequence."
Hey I remember this episode!
Including the teachers?
Yes William, we get it, you have wellies.
And now for the Master's favourite program.
Justin Bieber will be launched next week.
Finally, something on this tape I didn't watch as a kid.
Your singing is terrible, please stop.
When visiting Toyland be sure to indulge in a spot of fishing by Creator Credit Bridge.
And according to Alan Moore, Frankenstein's monster.
Thank you Noddy, your theme song is now stuck in my head.
Of course now this means we're going to have to listen to the song again as the end credits roll.
"Traitor!"
Noddy's car originated in the Herbie universe.
"...Jack the Ripper was waiting for his next victim."
"...there were the bodies of Health and Safety inspectors who had fallen down the dark dark stairs and broken their necks."
"I wonder if some space travellers will shoot their ship into my eye again."
I think I only ever saw one episode of this show.
So the entire premise of this show is based on the fact that this guy lived in a time before shaving was invented.
And I think this might be the episode I saw!
Why are nearly all of these episode I remember watching? Can't we have more then one that I havne't seen, please!
Sorry about the illegible credits folks, please enjoy the cute baby polar bear in the background.
Wait...you're NOT going to show us the title sequence. What a rip off!
And now to sit back and enjoy this wonderful music.
And why isn't this show on DVD yet (and the German one doesn't count!)?

No comments:

Post a Comment