Sunday, June 12, 2011

The BFG (8/10)

pKXJnHb90Is
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
"Besides, there's not enough room for you to send yourself flying."
Evil Laugh No. #113
And everyone in the building suffocates.
What? No lone wheel rolling across the screen? You disapoint me movie.
Wait, what do you mean by 'anymore'? Are there historical records of giants existing?
"Hi."
"Because you'll have to work out what he's saying since his English isn't that great."
"I don't know how anyone can like this Twilight cr*p!"
The giants have access to a 'Random Nasty Name Generator'.
Our military leaders ladies and gentlemen.
Three rights on the other hand...
I think I've already used up my quota of Doctor Who jokes.
"Bloodbottler you magnificient b*stard, I read your book!"
"Now I know how the Green Army Men from Toy Story feel!"

No comments:

Post a Comment