Saturday, May 14, 2011

The BFG (7/10)

uFIECbtH2qc
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
"It is I, Little Miss RubberFace."
.oO Oh sh*t, she's on to me!
So the 'MORE ROYAL SECRETS' bit reports on the Queen's nightmares
"But the giants aren't mentioned so not quite like my nightmare."
"Surely you can see that from where you're sitting."
"Ah yes, through the front door."
Well, by definition, all giants are 'very tall'
"Please don't say we missed something out when brewing the Trogglehumper."
The Queen is very good at remembering dreams isn't she...I always forget mind within minutes.
"I guess we did miss something out after all."
He stole the cloak from The Death of Giants
"Even though there's only one of me."
"Well, Beryl can be pretty aweful at times."
"For instance, did you know that Prince Charles still wets the bed?"

No comments:

Post a Comment