Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ayumi Hamasaki - Glitter

iMLOddS-oNU
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
Assassin Kurt Loder strikes again, and leaves his calling card.
.
o
0
O
( Am I being emphasized? )
True to form, MTV still isn't playing music.
"Flashy brighty things that go PUFF!"
Come on, Michael Bay -- start the song already.
This happens to gay guys all the time...
"Quickly! Into a more hideous part of the hotel!"
"Miss Ayumi! Miss Ayumi!"
"Was the girl legal even in Japan, Miss Ayumi!?"
Shiny object →
The Polaroid Paparazzi strikes again.
The Ayumi signal!
Yes, still be weebie wub
"Can I have another menu? I don't get this."
Yes, dustbin weebie wub
I just... There's something she's trying to convey... I don't quite...
It's always embarassing to be the opening act for a virtual performer.
Meatloaf must have had a garage sale.
"OUT OF THE LIGHTS, A**HOLE!"
Her directions were simply to flip out.
*sigh*
"THE MYLAR!"
Shouldn't you... Shouldn't you maybe... Get her out of there?
I mean, I'm not telling you how to do your job...
"Relax, killer. They dropped three shards in CGI."
"Yeah, well, but..."
She's managed by Kim Jong-Il's successor?
May
May I
May I request
May I request the
May I request the pleasure
May I request the pleasure of
May I request the pleasure of your
May I request the pleasure of your company
May I request the pleasure of your company?
都会っ子 純情

"MY STRENGTH BEGS SEX AT YOUR BUSINESS ¿"
Boy when the drum pads come out, you know things are getting serious.
"Look! It's Saki, from Berryz Koubou!"

"No, I'm... SH*T!"
Never ask to experience the authentic Hong Kong.
"Here, let me show you the storage unit where I grew up."
DRAGON BREATH!
HIT!
SPOON FEED!
DIP!
DODGE!
PITCHER PUSH!
FEINT!
HEAD TOSS!
FACE SHIELD!
CRANE STYLE!
GRAPPLE TWIST!
RUNNING FENCE DRAG!
BALANCE FAIL!
FINISHING MOVE!
Gay guys.

All. The. Time.
Good thing we're spinning. We wouldn't understand there's a relationship going on otherwise.
"Eat it, creep!"
THE END
And much like Ayumi, our story just kind of...
...drives off, in a battered van.
Capped by Space Toast
YouTubeCapper.Blogspot.com
Feel better soon, GlitterRock!

No comments:

Post a Comment