Sunday, November 28, 2010

Berryz Koubou - Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda!

bt4U40wsRrY
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
5000 years of civilization, and we're still fascinated by the image of people doing the same thing at the same time.
Make use of your motor bootie on the ding-a-lings, they are all my friends
Sod Lenore, who looked up my e-data
Oh, my "friend"
So, this demon in the gutter, all mean to me, he tweeted "I'm a settler"
Out of work, I let it talk, 'cause, sh*t, you know?
(Sh*t, Carol)
Well then Carol now she took the evil meanie down to turn him into kerosene
I'm still mad at you for joking about me -- I like bishi Hitler
Bedbugs reproduce inside a trunk, collect inside the keyhole, see me turn over
Garlic sheep, you say?
Commandant, she wept the more that she learned that
Wiimotes get thrown from Ipanema to Arizona -- but not at big mean Miyamoto
Murder someone? Would she blab on me? I guess so
So selling what you need while your body's going mean -- that's L.A., Berryz Koubous
'Kay, now come suck him on the knee
Dunno
Now come running, it's bishi Hitler
They've laid four feet of track, and god dammit they're gonna use us.
So, good Alyssa on United said I shouldn't sh*t on maybe all my friends
Could she get like that if I argue you aren't ALL my friends?
Kay's a Jew, so I say Kay, how 'bout a movie? She's like "Schindler!"
"Mazeltov." Oh cool tattoo, you madass sheik
Marching -- Oh you had a go, that's kind of mean -- there's a kitchen in the DoD
You know even if we banish it that kind of gag will get absurd
So now, would you guess the moaning and the jiggling and groaning were some crummy guy?
Becky, do have some salad
There's no doubt she wants it more now she's learned that
Gödel's a Turkoman, but legacy-ish model won't be sold with cash no more
Double "E," now let them "beeches" talk a while
So heed the double "E" now on Cheech and Chong are going down. Sheesh, that's evil
Go pack your canoe under there
Dunno
Like your mommy I'd hit that Hitler
                  ↑
Yes, that's a bowtie necklace.
Notice that each one of their outfits would be cute if not for a single ridiculous embellishment. The rolled cuff, the fishnets, the piled-on necklaces, the policeman's hat...
Come on, Dante, why don't more men remember?
The boat's got through the eastern sea to Manitoba, not to Ealing, my I know
Come on, guys; I'm wrapped in more than teen anger
The Hitler joke is done but you've gotta keep on mocking it
Sod that. God, no more
Come on in and let your bishi Dachau, why why?
So we'll beat it double in, and now we teach it as a song and let it go down -- sh*t that's evil
Don't pack your noo-noo on a dare
Dunno
Like her mommy...
...I'd hit that Hitler!
Hormones?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, woo

(In my defense, I still haven't subjected you to °C-ute.)

No comments:

Post a Comment