Friday, April 23, 2010

Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn 1987 Part 9

Ab-u3VTi9q0
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
um...sorry could you say that again?
That's the cameraman? Sam Raimi must really belive in equal oppertunities!
why the Winodows Movie Maker transition?
"The Hand shall always triumph b*tch!"
"I wanted to do that!"
and the TARDIS comes shooting out of it
wait...is the camerman the Abzorbaloff?
okay...guy who uplaoded this...WHAT'S WITH THESE TRANSITIONS?
Raimi: HEY YOU STUPID TIME RIFT, GIMME BACK MY CAR!
"Oh cr*p."
"Two was enough Raimi, don't make me star in another one of these movies!"
Hey it's that episode of Pokemon that gave everyone seizures!
Raimi: Oh crud, I bet that ruined the suspension!
"Oh no I ended up in Kansas!"
"Ni!"
"I am a servant of Harryhausen, I will destroy you all!"
"I love you Sir."
"Why are you telling me what the weather is goign to be like?"
CATERRING
Ian's Scones
ACTION BY
HAVOC
HAVOC BY
Bruce Campbell
Okay...what was the point of that one?


Capped by KKDW
YouTubeCapper.Blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment