Friday, March 19, 2010

Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn 1987 Part 6

jJYzKv_eEEs
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
"We're surrounded by sound effects!"
"Well that was weird!"
"Oh that's where my dad kept his pet Thunderstorm."
"That way, no of us will die alone."
"And you know what they say, 'curiosity killed Bruce Campbell'!"
"SCROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGE!!!"
"It turned me into a special effect!"
"So, we get rid of the problem by doing the same thing that started all this, yeah that seems like a smart move."
"Well I'm going to be having nightmares about that for the rest of my life."
"Hi, remember me?"
"Screw this Raimi, I'm out of here!"
"Grr I'm Cherrymon Grr!
the trees wanted to do the hugging for once
"Oh this is such a drag."
"Actually, this is kinda fun, WEEEEEEEEEE!"
"Ow...ow...ow...ow..."
"The cameraman has her now."
"It's a bit of foreshadowing."
"So we can eat it, the flesh of a dark spirit is actually very tasy."
"Where it will then re-appear in Cardiff where it will be Torchwood's problem."
"I've killed Sam Raimi and taken his place."
"That's not what was in the script!"
"The zombie in the cellar can use them as toilet paper."


Capped by KKDW
YouTubeCapper.Blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment