Monday, April 30, 2012

Backstreet Boys--Everybody (Backstreet's Back)


O6XE1XRiLeY
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
Oh great, another live action Scooby-Doo movie.
"I turned up the radio to mask the rattling noise and everything!"
Quit trying to act! You're all embarrassing yourselves!
He is this close to being a minstrel show.
"Right after my Steppin' Fetchit routine!"
Eh, could be worse. Could be a Motel 6.
Dracula's brides come in, then decide they're not that hungry.
"What the....AJ?"
Meanwhile, at Hogwarts...
He's become Grizabella from Cats!
"Damn, puberty hit fast!"
Kristen Stewart?
Oh my mistake, this woman has pigment.
And now it's a Criss Angel routine...
And he's instantly got Gerard Butler beat.
Wes Craven's Ratatouille
"Have you tried the live rats? They're marvelous!"
I don't know the air-speed velocity of an overladen swallow, if that's what you want.
Pimp Daddy Lon Chaney Jr.
Did...did you just ask your fanbase of twelve-year-old girls "Am I sexual?"
o/...For I'll live inside you forever...o/
Damn, white monsters can't dance.
This is a fan trailer for Tim Burton's Dark Shadows, right?
Um, no. No, it's not all right.
"Ow, my back!"
"Yo, yo, where my angels of music at?"
What if I don't care enough to wave my hands?
The thing from The Abyss gets a cameo!
Is she entranced, or bored?
Was there much rejoicing?
"Yeah."
"Wheee!"
So Mr. Hyde was actually some kind of fish creature?
If you rock your body wrong, see a chiropractor.
Somewhere a wrap fetishist is getting off on those girls.
Is the backing track losing battery power?
It's a prom attended entirely by Harlequin Romance cover models!
Imhotep's in da house!
Is that a threat?
Sweating bats is one of the lesser-known vampire powers.
So, this video is basically a cross between "Thriller," the Universal Monsters, and Teen Beat.
Still, it was nice of Tim Burton to let them shoot in his foyer.
Do the Awkward Geek!
"Now, on the floor for leg lifts! And one, and two..."
"Fear my open shirt!"
"No, if I hit puberty my career will be over!"
"I dreamed that Michael Jackson sued us..."
"I had a terrible dream too! We were in a framing scene for a video, and they forced us to recite lines!"
"We are confessing the homoerotic ones, right?"
"I'm your bus driver now!"


Capped by TheDiva

YouTubeCapper.Blogspot.com
MusicalHell.Blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment