Thursday, November 17, 2011

Episode 2: Just a Spider

BvJQ4Qh44HU
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
"On day I'll learn not to do that."
"I'm sorry, but if you can't pay the rent you can't stay."
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of spiders? The Shadow knows.
And you just killed the title character.
I see the kid has turned evil now.
"Hey kid, what do you think of my website?"
"At least you understand me twin brother."
How long was the kid waiting under there to do that, and how did he know the spider was in position for the trap to be sprung?
It's the spiders ghost!
Seriously, the kid's just being a bully now!
And unfortunately they don't make spider sized razors
How did he manage to get over his arachnophobia from the first episode?
(Jaws theme plays)
I never thought I'd see a spider doing puppy dog eyes!
"DIE!"
"I'll get you next time spider... next time."

No comments:

Post a Comment